-
February 1st, 2007, 07:04 AM
#21
Guest
Re: Obama calls for Universal Healthcare
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me like you just took what was said all out of context. it says that 80% of americans with employer provided
[/ QUOTE ] I see why you are like this , you don't understand what you read. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Why should the [censored] want to bring up healthcare in his 6th year? Ater blowing the SS surplus in Iraq.
-
February 1st, 2007, 05:15 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Re: Obama calls for Universal Healthcare
I may be mistaken, but I believe the SS surplus has been blown by a lot of presidents and a lot of congresses for a lot of years. There hasn't been any money in that "lockbox" for 40 years.
-
February 1st, 2007, 05:39 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Re: Obama calls for Universal Healthcare
Yep, that's what I thought too...robbing Peter to pay Paul.
-
February 1st, 2007, 08:00 PM
#24
Guest
Re: Obama calls for Universal Healthcare
Wrong again gang. There was enough funding to seperate the folks over 35 to the old system and tie the ones under that age up in their own choices. It was one of George's promises, just like banning the gay thing and being against abortion, he made such progress. Don't you recall?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks